Color handmade soap naturally with annatto seed. It creates a gorgeous orange shade.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Annatto Seed
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Bixa Orellana Seed
- Part of Plant: Seeds
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Infuse these seeds in your liquid oil, such as olive oil, to get a nice orange tint to color your soap with. Usage rate is 1 tsp. of seeds in 16 oz. of oil to get a nice pale yellow. To get a darker orange color, use 4 tsp. in 32 oz. After infusing for a full week, use this oil as your base oil in your soap recipe to achieve the color desired. Remember, as with any color, if you use too much color, you will get colored lather. If you want to do a hot infusion, heat your oils up and infuse the annatto seeds for approximately 2 hours on low to medium heat. Strain the annatto seeds before using soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions