Foaming Noodles - SCI
Product Description Add a boost to your bath products with Foaming Noodles - SCI! It's a natural, anionic surfactant that is derived from coconuts. Foaming Noodles create a gentle and creamy lather in bath bombs, bath truffles, body wash, and shampoo bars.
The needles are easy to work with and don't go airborne like other dry surfactants. Pick them up now!
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Origin: India
- Shelf Life: 4 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Additional Details: 85% Active Surfactant Matter (ASM)
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Needle form helps minimize dust, though dust mask can be worn to avoid potential irritation.
- Usage Instructions: Can be added straight to solid formulations such as bubble bars, shampoo bars or bath truffles. To add to a liquid formulation - first melt and combine with Bubble Boost (CAPB). Recommended usage rate of 4-60%.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions