Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate - SLSA
If you make bath bombs, you'll love SLSA. It creates amazing bubbles in the water. You can also use it for solid bubble bath, bath truffles, and bath salts.
This product is derived from coconut and palm oil, so it's 100 percent natural.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA)
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions