Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate - SLSA
1-28 oz jar
If you make bath bombs, you'll love SLSA. It creates amazing bubbles in the water. You can also use it for solid bubble bath, bath truffles, and bath salts.
This product is derived from coconut and palm oil, so it's 100 percent natural.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA)
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: SLSA can be irritating to the nose and throat, we recommend wearing a mask when working with it. For bath bombs, start with the same amount of SLSA as citric acid. For bath truffles, bath salts, and solid bubble bath, use at 15 to 20 percent of the total weight.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions