You only need a few drops of buckthorn extract to add something special to handmade soap, lotion, and bath bombs. It's moisturizing, full of vitamins C and E, and great for those with sensitive or mature skin.
This is a botanical extract and not an essential oil. It does not have a scent.
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Ingredients (Common Name): Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Sea-Buckthorn Extract
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Capric Triglycerides, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Use 1 teaspoon of extract per pound of soap, lotion, conditioner, scrub, and bath bombs. It's lip safe at a usage rate of 0.5 to 3 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions