You only need a few drops of carrot extract to add something special to handmade soap, lotion, and bath bombs. It's moisturizing, full of vitamins A and E, and great for those with sensitive or dry skin.
This is a botanical extract and not an essential oil. It does not have a scent.
- Product Details
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Oil Color: Clear
- Ingredients (Common Name): Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Carrot Extract
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Use up to 6 percent of the total weight in soap, lotion, conditioner, scrub, and bath bombs. Use 0.5 to 3 percent in lip products.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions