You only need a few drops of carrot extract to add something special to handmade soap, lotion, and bath bombs. It's moisturizing, full of vitamins A and E, and great for those with sensitive or dry skin.
This is a botanical extract and not an essential oil. It does not have a scent.
- Product Details
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Ingredients (Common Name): Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Carrot Extract
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Use at 5 to 10 percent of the total weight for hair products and 1 to 5 percent in skincare like soap, lotion, conditioner, scrub, and bath bombs.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions