Lotus Flower Extract
You only need a few drops of lotus flower extract to add something special to handmade soap, lotion, and bath bombs. It's hydrating and great for those with dry or mature skin.
This is a botanical extract and not an essential oil. It does not have a scent.
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Ingredients (Common Name): Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Lotus Flower Extract
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Use 1 teaspoon of extract per pound of soap, lotion, conditioner, scrub, and bath bombs.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions