99% Isopropyl Alcohol
- How To Use
Isopropyl alcohol, also known as rubbing alcohol, is a multi-purpose product that every maker needs in their collection. Spray it on top of cold process soap to prevent soda ash, spray it on melt and pour to pop bubbles and help layers stick, or use it to disperse micas. It's also great for cleaning spills.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Rubbing Alcohol
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Shipping Restrictions?: Ground Only