99% Isopropyl Alcohol
Isopropyl alcohol, also known as rubbing alcohol, is a multi-purpose product that every maker needs in their collection. Spray it on top of cold process soap to prevent soda ash, spray it on melt and pour to pop bubbles and help layers stick, or use it to disperse micas. It's also great for cleaning spills.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Rubbing Alcohol
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Isopropyl Alcohol, Aqua-Water-Eau
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Usage Instructions: Spray it on top of cold process soap to prevent soda ash or on melt and pour to get rid of bubbles and help layers stick together. It works great as a solvent in cosmetic formulations, can be used to disperse mica colorants or as a general sanitizer.
- Shipping Restrictions: Ground Only