Paraben- and formaldehyde-free Optiphen ND protects against mold and bacteria in DIY toner, room spray, and perfume. It's a must-have for people who sell handmade bath and body products.
You can use this preservative for any product with a pH of 6 and lower. It works best in water-based recipes.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Optiphen ND
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions