Phenonip protects against mold and bacteria in DIY lotion and scrub. It's a must-have for people who sell handmade bath and body products.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Phenonip
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Use at 0.5 to 1 percent of the total weight in products like lotion and scrub. Add the Phenonip when your product is 200 F or below. Higher temperatures can degrade the preservative.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions