Potassium cocoate is a natural liquid surfactant made from coconut oil and glycerin. Use it to add bubbles to liquid soap, shampoo, and scrub.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Potassium Cocoate
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Aqua/Water/Eau, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Use at 1 to 35 percent of the total weight in liquid soap, shampoo, and scrub. Don't use undiluted.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions