You need rose water in your collection. It can be used in DIY toner and other skincare. In lotion and cold process soap, try it in place of distilled water to add a special touch.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Rosa Flower Water, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Use rose water on its own as a facial spritz, or use it in place of distilled water in lotion and cold process soap. You can also try a facial toner recipe.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions