Anise Essential Oil
This sweet-smelling natural essential oil is a must-have for those who love licorice. Add it to diffusers, handmade soap, candles, and more.
Anise essential oil contains anethole, which can be irritating to sensitive skin. Do not use during pregnancy.
- Product Details
- Flashpoint: 181 ℉
- Scent Family: Sweet
- Ingredients (Common Name): Anise Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Illicium Verum
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Seeds
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: yes
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions