Anise Essential Oil
This sweet-smelling natural essential oil is a must-have for those who love licorice. Add it to diffusers, handmade soap, candles, and more.
Anise essential oil contains anethole, which can be irritating to sensitive skin. Do not use during pregnancy.
- Flashpoint: 181 ℉
- Scent Family: Sweet
- Ingredients (Common Name): Anise Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Illicium Verum
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Seeds
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Postal Service
- Botanical Name: Illicum Verum