Basil Essential Oil
- How To Use
Add this natural essential oil to diffusers and handmade soap, lotion, and scrubs. You'll love the earthy and herbaceous smell.
Do not use while pregnant or if you have liver problems.
- Scent Family: Green
- Botanical Name: Ociumum Basilicum
- Ingredients (Common Name): Basil Essential Oil
- Flashpoint: 163 ℉
- Origin: Comoros Islands
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves and Flowers
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes