Basil Essential Oil
Add this natural essential oil to diffusers and handmade soap, lotion, and scrubs. You'll love the earthy and herbaceous smell.
Do not use while pregnant or if you have liver problems.
- Flashpoint: 163 ℉
- Scent Family: Green
- Ingredients (Common Name): Basil Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Ocimum Basilicum
- Origin: Comoros Islands
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves and Flowers
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Postal Service