Bergamot Pure Essential Oil
Add this natural essential oil to diffusers, handmade soap, scrubs, and more. You'll love the bright citrus notes.
This oil is a strong photosensitizer. It shouldn't be used in lip products or leave-on skin products within 12 hours of sunlight exposure.
- Product Details
- Flashpoint: 122 ℉
- Scent Family: Fruity
- Ingredients (Common Name): Bergamot Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Citrus Bergamia
- Origin: Italy
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Part of Plant: Peel
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions?: Ground Only