Clary Sage Essential Oil
Use this natural essential oil to add a warm and herbaceous scent to DIY perfume. It also works well in lotion, soap, and other bath products.
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Scent Family: Fresh
- Ingredients (Common Name): Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Salvia Sclarea
- Origin: USA
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions
- Botanical Name: Salvia Sclarea