Clary Sage Essential Oil
Use this natural essential oil to add a warm and herbaceous scent to DIY perfume. It also works well in lotion, soap, and other bath products.
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Scent Family: Fresh
- Ingredients (Common Name): Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Salvia Sclarea
- Origin: USA
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions