Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- How To Use
Add this fresh and natural essential oil to diffusers and handmade soap. It has a strong, sharp, woody scent you'll love.
Do not use in children's products.
- Scent Family: Fresh
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
- Ingredients (Common Name): Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Flashpoint: 120 ℉
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Shipping Restrictions?: Ground Only