Fir Needle Essential Oil, Siberian
You need this natural pine essential oil in your collection. It has an amazing evergreen aroma that works well in diffusers, handmade soap, candles, and more.
- Flashpoint: 109 ℉
- Performance: Accelerates in cold process
- Scent Family: Green
- Ingredients (Common Name): Siberian Fir Needle Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Abies Sibirica
- Origin: Siberia
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves and Twigs
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: yes
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions?: Ground Only