Hungarian Lavender Essential Oil
- How To Use
Add this natural lavender essential oil to diffusers, handmade soap, lotion, and scrubs. Compared to other lavender scents, it has more sharp green notes.
- Scent Family: Floral
- Botanical Name: Lavandula augustifolium L.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Hungarian Lavender Essential Oil
- Flashpoint: 181 ℉
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Flowers
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes