Peppermint Essential Oil, 1st Distill
- How To Use
This is an herbaceous and sweet peppermint that's a perfect addition to diffusers, handmade soap, and more. Pick up this natural essential oil today.
This oil contains less menthol, so it's less sharp than the 2nd distillation.
It causes a cooling effect in melt and pour and lotions. Do not use on mucous membranes or sensitive areas. California residents: This product contains naturally-occuring pulegone. Dermal contact, inhalation, or ingestion of this chemical is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For information regarding Proposition 65, click here.
- Scent Family: Fresh
- Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita
- Ingredients (Common Name): Peppermint Essential Oil
- Flashpoint: 150 ℉
- Origin: Yakima, WA
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes