Peppermint Essential Oil, 1st Distill
This is an herbaceous and sweet peppermint that's a perfect addition to diffusers, handmade soap, and more. Pick up this natural essential oil today.
This oil contains less menthol, so it's less sharp than the 2nd distillation.
It causes a cooling effect in lotions and melt and pour. Do not use on mucous membranes or sensitive areas. California residents: This product contains naturally-occuring pulegone. Dermal contact, inhalation, or ingestion of this chemical is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For information regarding Proposition 65, click here.
- Product Details
- Flashpoint: 150 ℉
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Oil Color: Clear
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Fresh
- Ingredients (Common Name): Peppermint Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Mentha Piperita
- Origin: Yakima, WA
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions