Peppermint Essential Oil, 2nd Distill
This is sharp and traditional mint that's a perfect addition to diffusers, handmade soap, and more. Pick up this natural essential oil today.
This oil contains more menthol, so it's sharper than the 1st distillation.
It causes a cooling effect in melt and pour and lotions. Do not use on mucous membranes or sensitive areas. California residents: This product contains naturally-occuring pulegone. Dermal contact, inhalation, or ingestion of this chemical is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For information regarding Proposition 65, click here.
- Flashpoint: 180 ℉
- Scent Family: Fresh
- Ingredients (Common Name): Peppermint Essential Oil, 2nd Distill
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Mentha Piperita
- Origin: USA
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Postal Service