Rosemary Essential Oil
This natural product blends well with almost any essential oil. You'll love the sharp woody notes in a diffuser or handmade soap.
Do not use if you're pregnant, have high blood pressure, or have a history of seizures.
- Flashpoint: 113 ℉
- Scent Family: Fresh
- Ingredients (Common Name): Rosemary Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Rosmarinus Officinalis
- Origin: Spain
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: Ground Only