Rosemary Essential Oil
This natural product blends well with almost any essential oil. You'll love the sharp woody notes in a diffuser or handmade soap.
Do not use if you're pregnant, have high blood pressure, or have a history of seizures.
- Product Details
- Flashpoint: 113 ℉
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Oil Color: Clear
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Fresh
- Ingredients (Common Name): Rosemary Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Rosmarinus Officinalis
- Origin: Spain
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves
- Shelf Life: 1-2 Years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Candles: no
- Candle Scent Strength: Not Recommended
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: Medium
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and discoloration was noted after 30 days. Tested using the Bramble Berry Coconut Soy Wax blend.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: yes
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions: Ground Only