Tea Tree Essential Oil
Natural tea tree essential oil is a staple in any maker's collection. It can be used in DIY soap, lotion, scrub, and more.
- Flashpoint: 122 ℉
- Scent Family: Green
- Ingredients (Common Name): Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Melaleuca alternifolia
- Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves and Twigs
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: Ground Only