Cactus Flower Fragrance Oil
This fragrance isn't a typical floral. It's a green mix of lemon, bergamot, winter berry, flowering succulent, violet, white musk, and vetiver.
It smells amazing in DIY soap, lotion, and scrub.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Oil Color: Yellow
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Floral
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Strong
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: None
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and any discoloration was noted after 30 days.
- Additional Details: This fragrance oil was reformulated for IFRA 49 in October 2023. See Specifications for details.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions