Cashmere Fragrance Oil
You need this fragrance in your collection. The mix of blueberry, white freesia, wild grape, pomegranate, lily, magnolia, green vines, cashmere, and violet is hard to beat.
It smells amazing in DIY soap, lotion, and body butter.
- Vanilla Content: 3.00 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: Dark brown
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Accelerates in cold process
- Scent Family: Sweet
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions