Lush Succulent Fragrance Oil
You need Lush Succulent Fragrance Oil in your collection. It's a fresh and green mix of cucumber, vetiver, grass, honey, bamboo, geranium, sage, patchouli, oakmoss, and sandalwood.
It smells amazing in DIY lotion, soap, and more.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Oil Color: Clear
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Green
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Strong
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: Light
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and any discoloration was noted after 30 days.
- Additional Details: This fragrance oil was reformulated for IFRA 49 in March 2023. See Specifications for details.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions