Pacific Trail Fragrance Oil
We tried to capture the smell of a Pacific Northwest hike with this scent. It has notes of bergamot, mandarin, lemon, iris, jasmine, leather, patchouli, oakwood, and musk.
Pacific Trail is the perfect addition to DIY soap and scrub.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 1.40 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: Brown
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Sweet
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Medium
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: Light
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and any discoloration was noted after 30 days.
- Additional Details: This fragrance oil was reformulated for IFRA 49 in October 2023. See Specifications for details.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions