Tobacco & Bay Leaf Fragrance Oil
- How To Use
This is one of our most popular fragrances, and dozens of customers have given it a 5-star review. It's a fresh mix of bay leaf, fir needle, cedarwood, bergamot, and tobacco.
It smells amazing in DIY soap, shaving cream, and beard oil.
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Discoloration: Tan
- Scent Family: Masculine
- Flashpoint: 188 ℉
- Origin: USA
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Oil Color: Yellow
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes