Vanilla Oak Fragrance Oil
- How To Use
This fragrance is a twist on traditional vanilla. It has notes of camphor, bergamot, Cassia root, heliotrope, amber, oak, sandalwood, patchouli, and vanilla.
Try it in DIY soap and lotion.
- Performance: Accelerates in cold process
- Vanilla Content: 0.06 %
- Discoloration: Brown
- Scent Family: Woody
- Flashpoint: 186 ℉
- Origin: USA
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes