Vanilla Oak Fragrance Oil
This fragrance is a twist on traditional vanilla. It has notes of camphor, bergamot, Cassia root, heliotrope, amber, oak, sandalwood, patchouli, and vanilla.
Try it in DIY soap and lotion.
- Vanilla Content: 0.06 %
- Flashpoint: 186 ℉
- Discoloration: Brown
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Accelerates in cold process
- Scent Family: Woody
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Postal Service