White Rose Fragrance Oil
This isn't a typical rose scent - it has notes of mint and lemon to add freshness. It also has notes of white rose, muguet, geranium, blue spruce, and musk.
You'll love it in DIY soap, bath bombs, lotion, and scrub.
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 165 ℉
- Discoloration: Off-white
- Oil Color: Yellow
- Performance: Mild acceleration in cold process
- Scent Family: Floral
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Postal Service