Coffee Seed Oil
This thick and luxurious oil is extracted from freshly-roasted coffee beans. Try it in handmade soap, lotion, balm, and bath bombs.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Brown
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.14
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.20
- Scent of Oil: Coffee
- Ingredients (Common Name): Coffee Seed Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Coffea Arabica Seed Oil
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 10 percent. Lotions and creams up to 10 percent. Balms up to 10 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions