Evening Primrose Oil
Those with dry or mature skin will love evening primrose oil. It has a lightweight and moisturizing consistency that absorbs quickly into the skin.
Try it in DIY lotion, serum, and balm.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Golden
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.13
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.20
- Scent of Oil: Nutty
- Ingredients (Common Name): Evening Primrose Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Oenothera biennis
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 15 percent. Lotions and creams up to 20 percent. Balms up to 20 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions