Kukui Nut Oil
This luxurious oil is a must-have for your collection. Kukui (koo-koo-ee) comes from Hawaii. It has a lightweight and silky consistency that absorbs quickly into the skin.
Try it in handmade lotion, soap, conditioner, and balm.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.14
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.20
- Scent of Oil: Green
- Ingredients (Common Name): Kukui Nut Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Shelf Life: 1 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions