If you’ve ever worked with neem oil, there’s a good chance you remember the scent. Its distinct odor is often described as musky or garlicy. Don’t let that scare you away though – there’s a reason neem has been used on the skin for centuries. It’s mentioned in ancient Indian texts, and they have been using all parts of the tree since around 2000 BC.
People love this oil because it’s incredibly moisturizing, full of antioxidants, and it adds a special touch to handmade products.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Brown
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.14
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.21
- Scent of Oil: Earthy
- Ingredients (Common Name): Neem Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 6 percent. Lotions and creams up to 5 percent. Balms up to 3 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions