Rosehip Seed Oil
Those with dry or mature skin will love rosehip seed oil. It's rich in vitamins A and C, and it feels hydrating on the skin. It has a lightweight and non-greasy consistency.
Try it in DIY lip balm, lotion, serum, and soap.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.14
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.19
- Scent of Oil: None
- Ingredients (Common Name): Rosehip Seed Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Rosa Canina Seed Oil
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions