Shea Oil, Liquid
You'll love shea oil in handmade soap, lotion, and scrub. It keeps the skin hydrated all day long and it's packed with essential fatty acids.
This product is created during shea butter processing. It's liquid at room temperature.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.13
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.19
- Scent of Oil: None
- Ingredients (Common Name): Shea Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Butyrospermum Parkii Seed Oil
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 15 percent. Lotions and creams up to 10 percent. Balms up to 10 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions