If you make lotion from scratch, you need plant-derived Bio-Mulsion Wax. It emulsifies water and oil so your recipe stays creamy and smooth. It can also be used for emulsified scrub and conditioner.
This emulsifier is great for those with sensitive skin.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Bio mulsion Wax
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Use at 3 to 6 percent of the total weight in lotion, conditioner, and emulsified scrub.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions