Premium White Beeswax
Product Description You need natural white beeswax in your collection. It can be used in DIY soap, candles, lip balm, lotion bars, and more. No chemicals are used in the bleaching and deodorizing process. Instead, it's exposed to thin layers of air, sunlight, and moisture.
- Product Details
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.07
- Ingredients (Common Name): Beeswax, White
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cera Alba
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Additional Details: January 2022 - The current batch of beeswax is bead shaped rather than pastilles. The wax itself is unchanged.
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Add at 1 to 8 percent of the total weight in cold process soap. For balms, start with a 1:1:1 ratio of wax, butter, and oil. Can be used up to 100 percent in candles.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions