18 Bar Unfinished Birchwood Mold
- 1 mold
This 18 bar durable soap mold is handcrafted locally in Bellingham, WA. It's made with top-grade birch plywood and sanded so it's smooth. Make sure to handwash this mold and it will last a lifetime.
You can line this mold with freezer paper, or use this custom-made silicone liner. The dividers are made with flexible plastic that can withstand temperatures up to 200° F.
- Product Details
- Origin: USA
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Mold Style: Slab
- Material: Baltic Birchwood, HDPE Plastic
- Dimensions (in inches): 14.6" L x 11.25" W x 3.5" H
- Capacity: Up to 6 lbs.
- Cavity Capacity: 5.3 oz.
- Mold Cavity Dimensions (in inches): 2.8" L x 1.9" W x 2" H
- Usage Instructions: For cold process soap, we recommend 1 tsp. of sodium lactate per pound of oils for easy unmolding.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions