18 Bar Unfinished Birchwood Mold
- 1 mold
This 18 bar durable soap mold is handcrafted locally in Bellingham, WA. It's made with top-grade birch plywood and sanded so it's smooth. Make sure to handwash this mold and it will last a lifetime.
You can line this mold and use the side dividers, or use this custom-made silicone liner. The dividers are made with flexible plastic that can withstand temperatures up to 200° F. If you want a smooth bottom, you can purchase the 18 Bar Bottom Insert separately.
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Mold Style: Slab
- Dimensions (in inches): 14.6 L x 11.25 W x 3.5H
- Capacity: Up to 6 lbs
- Cavity Capacity: 5.3 oz
- Mold Cavity Dimensions (in inches): 2.8 L x 1.9 W x 2 H
- Usage Instructions: We suggest lining your mold not matter what type of soap you're making. Line your wooden mold before adding the insert pieces. You can insert your dividers before or after you pour your soap depending on your preference. We recommend hand washing all of your molds and pieces to make sure they last a lifetime.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions