36 Bar Unfinished Birchwood Mold
- 1 mold
This 36 durable soap mold is handcrafted locally in Bellingham, WA. It's made with top-grade birch plywood and sanded so it's smooth. Make sure to handwash this mold and it will last a lifetime.
Learn how to line this mold here. https://www.soapqueen.com/bath-and-body-tutorials/cold-process-soap/how-to-line-any-mold/
The dividers are made with flexible plastic that can withstand temperatures up to 200° F. If you want a smooth bottom, you can purchase the 36 Bar Bottom Insert separately. https://www.brambleberry.com/36-Bar-Bottom-Insert-P4709.aspx
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Mold Style: Slab
- Dimensions (in inches): 20.5 L x 14.5 W x 3.3 H
- Capacity: 10-12 lbs
- Mold Cavity Dimensions (in inches): 2.8 L x 1.9 W x 2 H
- Usage Instructions: See how easy it is to use this mold in the video.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions