9 Bar Unfinished Birchwood Mold
- 1 Mold
This 9 bar durable soap mold is handcrafted locally in Bellingham, WA. It's made with top-grade birch plywood and sanded so it's smooth. Make sure to handwash this mold and it will last a lifetime.
You can line this mold or use this custom-made silicone liner. The dividers are made with flexible plastic that can withstand temperatures up to 200° F.
- Product Details
- Origin: USA
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Mold Style: Slab
- Material: Baltic Birchwood, HDPE Plastic
- Dimensions (in inches): 11.2" L x 8.2" W x 3.4" H
- Capacity: 2-3 lbs.
- Mold Cavity Dimensions (in inches): 3" L x 2" W x 2" H
- Usage Instructions: For cold process soap, we recommend 1 tsp. of sodium lactate per pound of oils for easy unmolding.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions