You never have to worry about imperfections on handmade soap again again. Just run your bars over this Soap Shaver to remove soda ash, drag marks, or uneven texture. It's adjustable, so you can remove a small sliver or up to 1/16.
It's made locally here in Bellingham, WA. Find replacement blades here.
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Material: PVC
- Usage Instructions: This tool works best with cold process soap that has cured for 2 weeks. It's not recommended for melt and pour. You can adjust the width of the cuts by removing the base. One side will take off a small sliver, the other side will take of one sixteenth inch. Flip to the side you'd like and push the base in. To use, place the edge of the shaver against a stable surface. Quickly slide the soap over. Be careful, the blade is very sharp.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions