Wire Soap Slicer
This versatile tool is perfect for handmade cold process soap. You can clean off the top of bars or slice layers as thin as 1/8. Pick it up today.
It's made locally here in Bellingham, WA.
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Material: Birchwood, HDPE plastic
- Dimensions (in inches): 20.5 L x 8.25 W x 5.2 H
- Usage Instructions: This tool works best with cold process soap that has cured for 2 weeks. It's not recommended for melt and pour. Place the edge of the cutter against a stable surface. Pull the white plastic piece out and place your soap on top. Adjust the cutter where you'd like. Firmly push the soap through.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions