SFIC Oatmeal Melt and Pour Soap Base
Oatmeal Melt and Pour Soap is so easy to use. Just melt, customize with your favorite colors and scents, and pour into a mold.
The base has whole oats for gentle exfoliation and oat extract to soothe the skin.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Oatmeal, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein, Titanium Dioxide
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cocos Nucifera Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Avena Sativa, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Avena Sativa Protein Extract, Titanium Dioxide
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cut the base into small, uniform cubes. Place them into a heat-safe container and melt in the microwave using 10 to 30 second bursts, stirring between each one. Mix in any additives, pour into molds, and spritz with alcohol to pop bubbles. Let the soap fully cool and harden for 4 to 24 hours, unmold, and enjoy.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions