You only need a few drops of calendula extract to add something special to handmade soap, lotion, and bath bombs. It helps moisturize the skin.
This is a botanical extract and not an essential oil. It does not have a scent.
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Ingredients (Common Name): Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Calendula Extract
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Caprylic Triglyceride, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Use at 4 to 7 percent of the total weight in soap, lotion, conditioner, scrub, and bath bombs.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions