Aloe Vera Liquid
Set handmade soap and lotion apart with moisturizing aloe vera liquid. It can be used in place of distilled water. You'll love the way it feels on the skin.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Aloe Vera Liquid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Usage Instructions: Use in place of distilled water in cold process soap, lotion, and emulsified scrub. Use up to 100 percent in facial mist and linen spray.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions