White Lily and Aloe Fragrance Oil
White Lily and Aloe smells like a high-end floral perfume, so it's perfect for DIY lotion and body oil. The notes are blood orange, bergamot, rosehip tea, pineapple, aloe, sandalwood, lily, and violet.
Pick this fragrance up today. It also works well in soap, bath bombs, scrub, and more.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Oil Color: Yellow
- Performance: Accelerates in cold process
- Scent Family: Floral
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Strong
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: Light
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and discoloration was noted after 30 days. Tested using the Bramble Berry Coconut Soy Wax blend.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions