This oil is one of the richest sources of essential fatty acids. One of those fatty acids is gamma-linolenic acid, which helps nourish and hydrate the skin. It works well especially for those with sensitive or mature skin.
Try it in DIY soap, lotion, lip balm, and more.
- Product Details
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.14
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.20
- Scent of Oil: Earthy
- Ingredients (Common Name): Borage Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Borago Officinalis Oil
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 33 percent. Lotions and creams up to 10 percent. Balms up to 50 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions