- How To Use
This oil is one of the richest sources of essential fatty acids. One of those fatty acids is gamma-linolenic acid, which helps nourish and hydrate the skin. It works well especially for those with sensitive or mature skin.
Try it in DIY soap, lotion, lip balm, and more.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Borage Oil
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Scent of Oil: Earthy
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions