Canola Oil, High Oleic
Canola oil is the perfect addition to handmade cold process soap. It gives you plenty of time to work with your design. This oil has a thick and moisturizing consistency that's similar to olive oil.
The high oleic canola has a shelf life of 1-2 years. It's more stable, and you don't have to worry about rancidity like you do with other canola oils.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.13
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.20
- Scent of Oil: None
- Ingredients (Common Name): Canola Oil, High Oleic
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Brassica Campestris Oil
- Extraction Method: Expeller pressed
- Shelf Life: 1 to 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions