Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides - Fractionated Coconut Oil
This oil is a must-have for your collection. It's a liquid derived from coconut oil. It feels lightweight and moisturizing on the skin, and it absorbs quickly.
Try fractionated coconut oil in DIY soap, lotion, and scrub.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Clear
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.23
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.36
- Scent of Oil: None
- Ingredients (Common Name): Coconut Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 30 percent. Lotions and creams up to 10 percent. Balms up to 10 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions