Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides - Fractionated Coconut Oil
- How To Use
This oil is a must-have for your collection. It's a liquid derived from coconut oil. It feels lightweight and moisturizing on the skin, and it absorbs quickly.
Try it in DIY soap, lotion, and scrub.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Coconut Oil
- Oil Color: Clear
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Scent of Oil: None
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions