Olive Oil - Pomace
Olive oil pomace is a staple in any maker's collection. You'll love how thick and moisturizing it feels in handmade soap.
Compared to pure olive oil, pomace creates a slightly harder bar. It also lightly accelerates trace.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.13
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.19
- Scent of Oil: Green
- Ingredients (Common Name): Olive Oil - Pomace
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Olea Europaea Oil
- Extraction Method: Extracted from the last bits of paste leftover from pressing extra virgin olive oil
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 100 percent. Lotions and creams up to 10 percent. Balms up to 10 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions